Salary: Market Related
Qualified Accountant with degree and preferably completed SAIPA/SAICA articles or Financial Service Industry experience required to perform the full accounting function to Trial Balance.
- Relevant Degree essential – B.Comm, CIMA or other finance related degree)
- Completed SAIPA/SAICA Articles highly advantageous
- Minimum 2 years working experience in either an Accounting/Auditing Firm or Financial Service Industry required
- Strong Excel and Accpac skills required
- Full accounting function to Trial Balance
- Journals, importing and exporting and processing up to Trial Balance
- Income and payments of bank statement to balance cashbook and Adviser Commission statement
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts and cost centre allocations
- Interdivisional and intercompany loan account reconciliation
- Approve EFT’s
- Assist Financial Controller with ad hoc duties
- Assist with Adviser queries
- Assist Regional Manager with financial information
- Correct account, cost centre and company allocations
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.