Salary: Market Related
Accountant with SAIPA or AGA(SA) qualification and excellent accounting knowledge required for an Accounting and Auditing Firm in Cape Town.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification essential
- Completed articles – SAIPA
- SAIPA or AGA(SA) qualification required
- Excellent accounting knowledge required
- Knowledge of Pastel and/or Caseware required
- Manage allocated engagements and ensure they are completed within approved budget
- Communicate all budget overruns
- Manage charges/billings for engagement
- Planning engagement and communicate this to all stakeholders
- Delegate work to team members
- Supervise, manage quality compilation and accounting officers’ engagement
- Produce high quality reports
- Review working papers
- Financial statements
- Monitor and train staff as required
- Write-ups – prepare budget, capture client financial information
- Year-end Journal entries
- Trial Balance
- Prepare working papers
- Prepare all documents for sign-off
- Analysis of time spent to budget
- Compilations in terms of IFRS for SME’s and Accounting Officers’ engagement and Trust Compilations
- Statutory returns – VAT calculations, returns and submissions
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
Please review our Candidate Zone page, www.yazoo.co.za on how to prepare should your CV be selected.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.