Accountant with SAIPA qualification and excellent accounting knowledge required for an Accounting and Auditing Firm in Cape Town.
- Relevant Accounting Degree essential
- Completed SAIPA Articles essential
- Excellent accounting knowledge required
- Caseware knowledge essential
- Manage allocated engagements and ensure they are completed within approved budget
- Communicate all budget overruns
- Manage charges/billings for engagement
- Planning engagement and communicate this to all stakeholders
- Delegate work to team members
- Supervise, manage quality compilation and accounting officers’ engagement
- Produce high quality reports
- Review working papers
- Financial statements
- Monitor and train staff as required
- Write-ups – prepare budget, capture client financial information
- Year-end Journal entries
- Trial Balance
- Prepare working papers
- Prepare all documents for sign-off
- Analysis of time spent to budget
- Compilations in terms of IFRS for SME’s and Accounting Officers’ engagement and Trust Compilations
- Statutory returns – VAT calculations, returns and submissions
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.