Audit Supervisor with completed SAICA Articles and minimum 1-2 years relevant experience as a senior or supervisor in an auditing team, required for an Auditing Firm based in Cape Town.
- Relevant B. Degree and postgraduate qualifications essential
- Completed SAICA Articles required
- Preference will be given to CA(SA) candidates
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as an Audit Supervisor/Senior in an audit team required
- Excellent knowledge of the audit process essential
- Caseware experience essential
- Experience in the training/mentoring of SAICA trainees required
- Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Property and Financial Services industry experience required
- Oversee audit planning, field work reporting, prepare reports and communicate finding to Audit Partner
- Delegate assignments to audit team
- Instruct audit team re preparation of required paperwork for audit file and general audit procedures
- Perform detailed review of audit work papers
- Identify technical issues prior to audit
- Produce high quality documents, reports and files
- Financial statement that comply with IFRS
- Daily supervision of audit staff
- Develop audit staff and complete performance reviews and act as Mentor
- Training to audit staff
- Client liaison and contact
- Prepare Management Reports
- Liaise with Partner re progress of audit and issues
- Set goals and objectives for audit team
- Initiate periodic review for junior staff
- Prepare comprehensive budget for the engagement
- Evaluate budget and time requirements and document changes
- Manage the engagement and ensure completion within approved budget
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.