Experienced Candidate with SAICA Articles completed, required for the daily supervision and development of audit staff.
- Completed SAICA articles in an Audit firm or have equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experience in Supervisory role in an audit team
- Completed Accounting qualification including post graduate qualification preferred
- Experience in mentoring SAICA trainees preferred
- Caseware Working Papers essential
- Daily supervision and development of audit staff
- Performance evaluations
- Supervision of Client portfolios
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.