Salary: Market Related
Broker Assistant with minimum 3 years’ Commercial Underwriting or Commercial Claims experience in a Broking environment, required to provide stakeholders with efficient Broker Assistant service in the Commercial/Marine division for a company in the Financial Service & Insurance Industry, based in Cape Town.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- RE5 essential
- FAIS compliant – credits and/or full qualification essential
- Minimum 3 years’ Commercial Underwriting or Commercial Claims essential
- Previous experience in a Broking environment essential – minimum 3 years
- Marine Insurance experience advantageous
- Stakeholder liaison and communication
- Relationship building with all stakeholders
- Enquiries – cover, product, processes, etc
- New business, Renewals, Endorsements and Re-broke
- Analyse clients’ portfolio
- Request, obtain and assess quotes from Insurers
- Raise premiums
- Cancellations and retentions
- Liaise with Account Executives
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.