CaseWare Working Papers support consultant with B.Comm Degree and relevant CaseWare Working Papers experience within the accounting and auditing industry, required to start ASAP.
- B.Comm (Informatics, Finance, Accounting or Management) essential
- CaseWare Working Papers experience essential
- Experience in an accounting/auditing environment required
- Report writing skills required
- CaseWare SmartSync experience advantageous
- Assist the Technical Department in providing staff with CaseWare support, including support relating to the CaseWare Connector functionality
- Maintain the IT Helpdesk with regards to CaseWare tickets raised by users
- Implement/maintain CaseWare templates by the CaseWare Specialist or Technical Partner
- Prepare/maintain a change log and assist in testing of new templates
- Perform Beta testing on any new templates released
- Assist in maintenance and development of Excel templates as and when required by the CaseWare Specialist and Technical Partner
- Compliance with the firm’s electronic filing principles by maintaining a bi-weekly tracker report of the CaseWare library
- Assist CareWare Specialist in preparation and presentation of training to staff
- Perform lock-down of engagement files on instruction by relevant Manager or Partner
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.