Company Secretarial Administrator with minimum 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a Legal and/or Financial environment, required to render a professional company secretarial service to local and international clientele, for an Audit Firm based in Cape Town City Bowl.
- Relevant 3 year Company Secretary Diploma or similar qualification preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a company secretarial environment, especially in complex aspects such as group restructuring, MOI amendments etc.
- Previous experience in a Legal and/or Financial environment preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential
- MS Office experience essential
- Electronic secretarial/statutory package required – Greatsoft highly advantageous
- Workpool or similar task management system experience required
- Provide company secretarial service to local and international clientele
- Assist HOD in the CoSec Department
- Maintain company statutory records and minute books
- Maintain electronic database and statutory records
- Draft and register documentation relating to various simple and complex aspects of Company, Close Corporations and Trust laws – changes to company structures, filing of annual returns, changes to directors, shareholders, MOI’s and new company registrations
- Liaise with CIPC and Master of High Court re related registrations
- Direct reporting and correspondence to clients re registration processes
- Assist with administrative duties – invoicing, opening of client codes for new assignments, etc
- Inhouse administrative functions
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.