Salary: Market Related
Category 1 Compliance Officer with relevant experience in the financial services industry (3-5 years), required to ensure implementation of relevant legislative regulations and to drive quality assurance for this short term insurance division.
- Relevant Legal qualification and completing RE exams essential
- Minimum 3-5 years’ corporate compliance experience required
- Knowledge of FAIS, FICA and relevant legislation, regulations and rules required
- Previous financial services industry experience required
- Short term insurance experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel between Johannesburg and Centurion
- Maintain compliance framework – liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Identify potential compliance breaches, investigate irregularities or areas of concern
- Review, register and resolve complaints from clients
- Maintain KI and Representative register
- Ensure compliance records are up to date
- Review and resolve Fit and Proper queries
- Contract and Agreement administration
- Monitor binder and outsourced agreements
- Maintain compliance procedures and manuals
- Conduct and report on branch audits
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.