SQL Database Administrator with relevant tertiary qualification and minimum 5 years’ experience and the ability to consult on data architecture, design and implement MS SQL Server databases, required to start asap.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Database Administrator essential
- Relevant tertiary qualification required
- Relevant technical certification required
- Ability to consult on data architecture and assess impact of project changes to data architecture required
- SQL Server 2008 and 2012 required
- MS SQL Server database design and implementation experience required
- MSCDA certification highly advantageous
- SSIS, SSRS, SSAS beneficial
- Implement appropriate designs for database, data warehouses, marts, reports and dashboards
- Specify database infrastructure requirements
- Design and implement database solutions
- Plan and implement database replication
- Database maintenance
- Liaise with development teams to identify databases for decommissioning
- Monitor database users and security
- Write database documentation – data standards, procedures and definitions
- Develop, manage and test disaster recovery process and servers, as well as back up and recovery plans
- Keep abreast of new database technologies
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.