Dealer Support and Sales Representative with relevant tertiary qualification and minimum 5 years’ experience in Earthmoving Sales and Marketing, required to expand and develop a sustainable construction machinery sales channel throughout Southern Africa.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in Earthmoving Sales and Marketing
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Marketing and Sales essential
- Diploma or higher qualification in Business Administration/Logistics preferred
- Valid licence required
- Clear criminal and credit record with valid passport required
- Understanding of Earthmoving Equipment Market in Africa advantageous
- Sales Administration
- Business Development
- Manage subsidiaries and independent dealers
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.