Salary: Market Related
Group Management Accounting Manager with minimum 2 years’ experience in the Financial Service Sector within a Group environment, required for this listed Financial Services Group.
B.Com (Hons) / B.Acc (Hons), CA(SA) or CIMA qualification required.
You will be responsible for Group management information reporting and critical analysis of management information, assist with new Group internal reporting initiatives, including automation and reporting functions, and assist various finance teams within the Group with special ad hoc reporting requirements and requests.
- B.Com Accounting (Hons) / B.Acc (Hons), CA(SA) or CIMA qualification required
- Minimum 2-3 years’ Financial Service Sector experience within a Group environment required
- Experience in the Financial Service Sector essential
- Knowledge of internal management reporting preferred and recommended
- Knowledge of AccPac, IDU and Qlikview recommended
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Ability to operate at manager level and ability to lead teams required
- Ability to generate financial reports in Excel, by incorporating information from different data sources required
- Management information – compilation of monthly management reports using financial and non-financial information from various data sources
- Examining financial information for accuracy
- Compile monthly investment and credit committee reports
- Take leading role in annual Group budget process
- Budget comparisons
- Identify and investigate unusual financial trends and anomalies for true reflection of business performance and results
- Forecasting of future financial performance
- Analyse relevant business metrics, including assets under management and net flows
- Cash Management – monitor daily Group cash balances to ensure optimal cash management
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash monitoring analysis
- Audit & interim Financial Statement – assist in preparations of consolidated
- Assist in preparation of reporting packs, annual integrated report and annual financial statements in terms of IFRS
- Assist with external auditor queries during year end audit process
- Assist with internal audit queries
- Staff management – manage and mentor junior staff members
- Special projects – improve efficiency of the reporting function
- Assist various finance teams across the Group with special ad hoc reporting requirements
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.