Salary: Market Related
Candidate with relevant tertiary qualification (B.Eng or similar) and minimum 1 year experience working with Business Process Improvement within the Financial Services Industry, required to improve, optimise and transform the Short Term Administration business through the discovery, analysis, design, amendment and implementation of business processes.
- B.Eng Industrial Engineering degree or similar essential
- Minimum 1 year experience with Business Process Improvement essential
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry preferred
- Insurance industry experience advantageous
- Assist in the development, implementation and execution of operational strategies and priorities
- Monitor and analyse business processes and “bottle-necks” – implementing a matrix aimed at measuring efficiencies and utilisation
- Identify and analyse opportunities for business improvement processes
- Identify and present opportunities to integrate systems and automate processes
- Identify control issues and risk in business processes – propose and implement solutions
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Build new or amend existing business process models
- Document and maintain integration processes
- Develop and maintain process documentation management plan, including process document templates
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationships with all stakeholders
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.