EE Candidate with relevant IT Industry Certification, and minimum 2years’ experience in computers, networks, system maintenance and server technology, required to start asap.
- IT related certification or significant progress in obtaining certification required
- Minimum 2years’ experience in computers, networks, system maintenance, server technologies essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in LAN, WAN, WiFi networking technologies required
- Experience in installing and maintaining Windows 7 and 10 operating systems essential
- Hypervisors, VOIP and MS Active Directory skills highly beneficial
- Driver license and own transport essential
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of system hardware and software
- Daily IT operations, desktop and server systems support
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Assist in resolving IT related issues
- Ensure network backup operations are successful
- Ticket resolutions and follow up
- Liaise with vendors – logging calls, following up, administration
- IT administration tasks
- Monitoring ongoing operations
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.