Short Term Insurance Learning & Development Specialist with NQF5 OD ETDP qualification and minimum 3 years learning facilitation and program development experience in the insurance industry, required to develop, facilitate and maintain training programs, for a national Brokerage based in Cape Town City Bowl.
- NQF5 OD ETDP qualification required
- Minimum 3 years’ learning facilitation and program development in the Short Term Insurance Industry essential
- Own transport and valid driver’s license essential
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Design, develop, implement and maintain training programs
- Facilitate training programs
- Identify training needs
- Assess application and integration of learning into the workplace
- Support to staff where applicable
- Administer assessments
- Provide management reports and statistics on training delivered
- Relationship building with all stakeholders
- Source appropriate external training courses
- Compile and submit ATR/WSP
- Ensure and responsible for the delivery of Learnership and Intern Programs
- Schedule all learning interventions and record keeping
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a two week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
- That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.