Retentions Consultant with minimum 2 years’ relevant retentions and/or sales experience in a call centre environment, required to start asap.
- Grade 12 essential
- Tertiary qualification highly advantageous
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in retentions or sales in a call centre environment essential
- Advanced sales skills required
- MS Office required
- Business retention
- Identify origin and reason for member cancellations
- Gain understanding of customer’s portfolio across comprehensive products, value added products, etc. including policy details
- Apply or provide competitor comparisons and provide options to customers
- Offer discounting strategies where appropriate, relative to customer profitability and options available from Insurer partners
- Brand reputation management
- Update customer information
- Adhere to risk and compliance requirements
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.