Product Support Specialist with relevant Trade Certificate (Hydraulics/Mechanical/Electrical) and minimum 5 years’ Earthmoving experience (electrical and hydraulics essential), 5 years’ troubleshooting and faultfinding experience, required to provide application engineering support for all construction equipment and to advise all stakeholders of most suitable specifications of equipment.
- Qualified Artisan – Hydraulic/Mechanical/Electrical essential
- Engineering Degree highly beneficial
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in earthmoving with electrical or hydraulic essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in troubleshooting and faultfinding essential
- Application engineering support
- Product support – serve as product expert on all products and applications
- Field Information Reports
- Application and Production Studies – conduct site assessment, conduct production studies, identify areas of operational improvement, assess product application impact
- Training on product applications to customers and assist in compiling training material
- Equipment sales
- Mining Projects
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
- That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.