Salary: Market Related
Software Developer with relevant Degree and minimum 3 years’ proven experience in software development and system maintenance (OOP, VB.Net/C#, VB6, Crystal Reports), required for a position in the Insurance Industry.
- Bachelor Degree required
- Minimum 3 years’ software development and system maintenance experience required
- Solid knowledge of OOP, .Net Programming (VB.Net/C#), VB6, Crystal Reports
- Oracle Database (SQL, Stored procedures, functions etc), Schema design, maintenance, optimisation experience required
- VB6, DevExpress framework, Wiinform, ASP.Net, MS SQL experience and knowledge highly recommended
- DevExpress frameworks and controls, including XPO and XAF, AJAX, Entity knowledge and experience advantageous
- Responsible for business engagement, translation of business requirements into job specifications, system development and enhancement, implementation and maintenance/troubleshooting
- Plan, design, develop, implement and maintain information technology and business process systems
- Identify and analyse business processes to be done in specific Business Process Applications
- Software updates and support – identify, analyse, recommend and implement requests and new development
- Application support – contribute to overall strategy and success of company
- Business relationship management
- Liaise with internal departments and business support areas
- Assist with migrating the current system to new technologies
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.