Operations Manager with at least 5 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry in a similar role, required to support the Operations Department and report directly to the COO of this Asset Management Company based in Constantia, Cape Town.
- Relevant qualification, preferably financial, preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ operations management experience in the Financial Services Industry required, specific to the Asset Management environment
- Management skills, policy and systems experience required
- Industry specific knowledge required
- Minimize operational losses
- Improve business systems and processes
- Risk management
- Optimise systems and processes
- Increase client satisfaction and meet deadlines
- Coaching and people development
- Talent management
- Performance reviews
- Monitor internal systems
- Brainstorm new ideas and deciding on course of action
- Critically examine information for accuracy
- Build and maintain relationships
- Encourage team cooperation
- Improve operational efficiency
- Manage reporting requirements and deadlines within the operations
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
- That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.