PA/Sales Administrative Assistant in the Asset Management Industry, preferably with a relevant tertiary qualification and minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry, required to support the Head of Sales and Fund Specialists.
- University degree (negotiable)
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Must have demonstrable experience of working in support of a senior individual and have an understanding of the need for confidentiality
- Must have computer skills (Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet)
- Own reliable transport
- Planning/organising and coordinating skills
- Support to Head of Sales
- Administration duties
- PA duties
- Operational Management
- Assistant to Fund Specialists
- Arranging of meetings and minute taking
- Client meetings and Sales team meetings (Preparation and facilitation)
- Arranging travel and accommodation for Head of Sales and Sales team
- Diary Management for Head of Sales and Sales team
- Setting up meetings and appointments, organising venues and hospitality for visitors
- Taking action notes (matters arising) at all meetings as directed by Executives/Head of Sales
- Handling and solving of client queries
- Relationship Management (Internal & External)
- Ad-hoc & special projects/reports (reporting)
- Systems Management & Maintenance- specifically CRM system
- Backup to other office support staff
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
- That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
- That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
- Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
- That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date.