Earthmoving and Construction Machinery Parts Professional, with a Diploma in Supply Chain/Warehousing and relevant experience in a parts and warehousing environment, required to establish, monitor, audit and manage the operational procedures and workflow within this construction machinery company’s group network.
- Grade 12 essential
- Diploma in Supply Chain / Warehousing essential
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in a construction machinery/earthmoving equipment environment required
- ERP System knowledge required
- Ordering Processes – oversee invoicing of goods, develop and implement accurate SOP’s, develop cost of sales and Gross Profit reports, interbranch transfers, warranty process SOP’s
- Warehouse Processes – oversee receiving of stock, dispatching of stock and stock management
- Reman Processes – monitor and supervise stocktaking for work in progress items, ensure implementation of SOP’s for storing of inner parts ar reman facilities
- KPI Analysis – oversee key KPI’s (sales, revenue, gross profit, inventory, stock provision) are analyzed and managed
If you are a SA citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to email@example.com
Recognising that diversity is key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful
By Submitting your personal and employment information and application you hereby confirm:
1. That you have read and understood our POPI Policy.
2. That you have no objection to us retaining your personal information in our database for future matching and will notify us in writing should you wish to remove your personal information from our database.
3. Should suitable opportunities arise we will contact you and request your consent to submit your CV to a specific client for a specific purpose.
4. That the information you have provided to us is true, correct and up to date