Candidate with minimum 3 years’ end-to-end payroll experience, specifically with SAGE People required to to start asap with an Independent Financial Service Provider, based in Tygervalley, Cape Town.
Payroll and HR reporting experience essential.
- Matric essential
- Diploma or Tertiary qualification highly advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ payroll and HR system experience essential – Sage People essential
- Experience in reporting on HR and payroll essential
- Financial Services Industry experience preferred
- Sound knowledge and experience in payroll processing (Sage People/ESS) required
- PAYE and Statutory compliance and understanding of employee benefits required
- Payroll reconciliation experience required
- Payroll related legislation knowledge required
- Accurate, timeous and consistent end to end processing of company payroll
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave administration system
- Processing and administration of all additional reimbursement and pay related allowances
- Administration and maintenance of employee benefits – EE Committee decisions, Fund rules and Company Remuneration Policy
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll and employee benefit related queries
- Manage and conduct month-end and year-end statutory requirements
- Reconciliation and payment of PAYE, UIF, SDL and 3rd party payments
- Payroll related GL account reconciliation
- Monthly and annual HR reports
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.