Salary: Market Related
Candidate with solid call centre experience with an Insurer and preferably a strong sales and service background in the Short Term Insurance Industry, required to start asap.
- Grade 12/Matric essential
- Minimum 5 years’ call centre experience with an Insurer essential
- NQF4 or equivalent qualification essential
- RE5 essential
- Personal Lines Underwriting and/or Sales Underwriting essential
- Previous Insurance Sales experience highly advantageous
- Provide telephonic personal lines support to clients
- Review individual applications for insurance to evaluate risk and determine underwriting solutions
- Sell new products – Cold calling, leads and upselling
- Analyse client needs and provide underwriting support
- Client queries
- FAIS compliance and relevant documentation
- Follow up on leads and referrals
- Client retention
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.