Salary: Market Related
Team Leader with minimum 5 years’ client care experience in the Underwriting/Sales/Customer Service environment within the Short Term Insurance Industry – specific to Personal Lines Insurance, required to supervise a team of Service Consultants.
- Full NQF4 Short Term Insurance or minimum FAIS credits essential
- RE essential
- Minimum 5 years’ Short Term Insurance experience essential
- Minimum 3 years’ Personal Lines Underwriting experience essential
- Strong retention experience required
- Direct Insurer experience required
- New business development experience required
- Supervising a Team of Service Consultants – PL Underwriting
- Supervise day to day operations of the department and ensure underwriting requests are resolved
- Identify training and development needs of staff
- Staff motivation
- Manage attendance and register
- Monitor team performance in conjunction with the Underwriting Manager
- Coordinate daily utilisation, ensure SLA’s are met and manage outstanding JIRA’s
- Manage support and relationship with all stakeholders
- Disputes and complex queries
- Assist in decision making to retain business
- Assist in company’s growth – endorsements, renewals and VAP’s
- Manage and achieve due dates of ad hoc Projects
- Monthly reporting, analysis of data and improve reporting function
- Ensure deadlines are met
If you are a SA citizen & your CV meets the above criteria, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.