Technical Legal Advisor with an LLB Degree and CFP/PGD in Financial Planning, and relevant financial services industry experience (minimum 3 years), required to provide legal and technical support to FA’s.
- LLB Degree essential
- CFP and/or Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning required
- Minimum 3 years’ Financial Service Industry experience required – providing legal/technical support to Financial Advisers
- Knowledge of changes in the technical investment environment required
- Must be willing to travel nationally
- Support formulation of company’s Legal/Technical Financial Planning House view and policies
- Standardise advice processes, tools and documentation
- Legal/Technical Financial Planning support to FA’s – queries, proposals and presentations
- Sign-off of large client financial planning proposals
- Identify FA’s training needs, develop training material and conduct training
- Write/publish articles and newsletters
- Conduct training to ensure continuous upskilling of FA’s
- Technical research to support FA’s
If you are a South African citizen and your CV meets the above requirements, please respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recognising that diversity is the key to excellence, our client especially encourages members of designated groups to apply.
If you have not heard from us within a 2 week period, please deem your application as unsuccessful.